Are there any start-up payments on your site?
No start-up payments for our authors. The registration is free.
What is author’s responsibility?
An author is obliged to follow all instruction according to each writing task. He/she is required to prepare assignments according to set deadlines. You are welcome to apply on any task that corresponds to your qualifications and educational background.
For how long shall I wait until the registration is completed?
4-6 days are usually needed to complete the registration of the author.
What shall I do for registration?
1. A writer is registered on our website http://writerslabs.com, after which, a confirmation link is sent by our support team to the given email. After this, a writer must upload a scan of his/her ID and a scan of the degree, which confirms the academic level of the writer. The candidate have to pass the following tests to show required set of skills:
- English Grammar Test
- Citation Styles Test
- Professional Essay Writing
2. Our support team checks the uploaded ID and degree for security purposes, checks the 3 submitted online tests and if a candidate achieves the required scores, organizes a phone conversation or a Skype video call.
3. New writers receive only small and easy tasks with a large deadline, starting from 7 days. A new writer has to submit the completed work within 24 hours which will be checked and evaluated by our quality assurance team on a 1 to 5 scale for each of the categories:
4. Our clients have up to 10 days from their selected deadline for unlimited revisions, which the assigned writer will have to perform, based on the customer's instructions.
We have developed a writer level improvement system which includes freshman, junior and senior levels.
What average salary can I expect?
The salary depends on the tasks you apply for, on the amount of pages, academic level and deadline of each. The payment per page varies from 5 USD to 26 USD.
Can I get upfront payment?
No, You can only be paid for "Finished" orders. You send us the completed paper, after that our Quality Assurance Team checks it and 10 days after client's deadline has passed, the order automatically goes to the "Finished" section.
How often will I get the salary?
In order to be paid you need to request payment on your profile. We can issue you your salary only if you have earned more than $50. The payment request should be sent before the 1st and 15th each month. Late requests will not be considered. Authors receive payments twice a month no longer than 6th or 21st.
How can I receive my salary?
Through PayPal, Payoneer.
How can I get bonuses?
If you show high working efficiency, you can get 2% bonus to your monthly salary for 80-149 pages. If you write more than 150 pages per month, you can get 4% bonus.
Are there any penalties?
Yes, there are penalties for plagiarism, deadlines overstepping, unjustified refusal, failure to follow instructions, poor language.
What are assignment requirements?
Each assignment has to be written according to consumer’s instructions. It should contain only appropriate content. Amount of pages, topic, references, and language level should be chosen according to instructions. The author is obliged to use correct format, to prepare original assignment with no plagiarism, to place the references correctly and provide completed paper according to set deadline.
How can I apply for a task?
The list of available orders is placed on our website. Check the list and instructions for provided tasks and decide whether you are able to write it. If you have enough skills, knowledge and time, you can take the task and even several of them. If there is a task which does not match your settings as a writer, you can place a requirement. Support team will check all placed requirements and find most appropriate writer for the certain task.